Thursday, January 13, 2011

LA2: First continent of world map

 
Well, the title is pretty self-explanatory. This is the first continent of the world map for Lucid Awakening 2. It's nothing special, but it shows that I'm actually still [slowly] working on this game.

Of course there will be more to the finished world map than this, but for the first demo this will most likely be the only place you'll be.




And speaking of demos...I'm pretty sure I will be putting out a brief demo near the end of this week. Unfortunately it probably won't have a working job change system in it, which is disappointing because that is kind of the whole crux of this project. I just want to release something to let fans of Lucid Awakening know that there really is a sequel coming out; also, to prove to the RPG Maker forums that I'm not dead since I haven't been nearly as active as I used to be.


Well, the next time I post will probably be to post a demo! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment